Noon Year’s Eve at Pinstripes
Saturday, December 31
Ring in the new year with the whole family – and be done before nap time!
- Bowling, horse and wagon rides
- Building zone by Fat Brain Toys
- Dancing with Funky Mama Music
- Doctors in Training table with Pediatric Partners, PA
- Sensory Activity Bus by We Rock the Spectrum
- Backpack safety demonstration by Woodroof Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Child ID station by Thrivent Financial
- Caricature artist from Fine Tooners
- Face painting with Face Fancies
- Crafts with Pintervention
- Healthy food demonstration by Pediatric and Laser Dentistry
- Lego Mini-City Build with Play Well TEKnologies
- Orbiting Toward a New Year exhibit by Museum at Prairiefire
- Selfie Station with Little Sunshine’s Playhouse
- Nursing and baby changing room by Baby Love, KC’s Only Baby Fair
- Pizza lunch buffet by Pinstripes
- Milk and cookies toast at noon sponsored by Decadent and Emler Swim School
New this year: Early bird ticket holders (9 a.m. entry) are guaranteed a bowling time, reserved wagon ride, early entry and shorter lines for activities. Tickets for this experience are SOLD OUT. General admission begins at 10 a.m.
Noon Year’s Eve is sponsored by Kansas City Moms Blog, Pinstripes, Prairiefire and Pediatric Partners, P.A.. A special thank you to Faces You Love Photography and Amber Dawkins Photography. To read more about last year’s Noon Year’s Eve, click here.
Moms Night Out with Bella Patina and The Makery KC
Early next year, Kansas City Moms Blog will once again head to Bella Patina for a private night of holiday shopping, food courtesy of Painted Rooster, drinks from Embrace the Grape, crafting with our friends at The Makery KC, and more. KCMB events are a great way to meet and connect with other Kansas City moms – from friends you know, to those you will meet for the very first time. Here’s just a hint of what you can look forward to at this event:
- An exclusive shopping experience. Do you love Bella Patina but hate fighting First Friday weekend crowds in the West Bottoms? If so, then Moms Night Out is for you! Your ticket gives you exclusive access to 25,000 square feet of unique (yet affordable) furniture and decorations – a relaxed shopping experience that any mom can enjoy.
- Food + drinks you don’t have to share with your little ones. If you haven’t visited the third floor of Bella Patina since our last Moms Night Out, then you’re in for a treat! We’re excited to introduce you to our new friends at Painted Rooster who have created a special menu for this event. Food will be served every thirty minutes between 7 and 8 p.m.; reserve your spot when you purchase your ticket!
- Crafting with The Makery KC. Jump on the trend of living jewelry by making a one-of-a-kind succulent ring with Kristin (a Kansas City Moms Blog contributor) & Ashley of The Makery KC! You will go home with a true statement piece and once all of your friends and co-workers have fully admired, the succulent can then be planted and enjoyed year-round. A truly unique and Instagram worthy project, this is one you won’t want to miss! (Additional charge required.)