It’s the final week of prep for Christmas for many, but don’t forget about your plans for ringing in 2017. We’ve got you covered with an event for the whole family, and you’ll be done before nap time!
In cooperation with Pediatric Partners, PA, Pinstripes and Prairiefire, Kansas City Moms Blog is excited to host our second annual Noon Year’s Eve. Here are the Top 10 reasons you don’t want to miss this party:
10. Giveaways. How does a free babysitter for your monthly date for an entire year sound? That could be yours thanks to College Nannies and Tutors of Overland Park! Or how about a birthday party package from Pinstripes, open play passes to We Rock the Spectrum, a dazzling piece from Kendra Scott, educational toys from Lakeshore Learning, a Kansas City gift basket from KCSourceLink and a birthday party package from Emler Swim School. Plus, expect a little swag from Paint, Glaze & Fire, College Nannies and Tutors of Overland Park and Paradise Park.
9. Games and activities for days. We’ll have plenty of awesome games and activities to keep you busy all morning long including the Grand Prize Game featuring seriously awesome prizes from Prairiefire, a doctor training table from Pediatric Partners, PA, a ring toss game at the Farmers Insurance table, a backpack safety demonstration by Woodroof Chiropractic and Acupuncture, a mini museum exhibit on the reason we celebrate a new year by Museum at Prairiefire and a healthy food game by Pediatric and Laser Dentistry. One activity parents won’t want to miss: a child ID station, courtesy of Thrivent Financial, that will help you collect crucial information about your child for your own records should you need it in an emergency. Our Noon Year’s Eve Scavenger Hunt, sponsored by Shear Madness Haircuts for Kids, will help guide you through each stop!
8. Face painting. It wouldn’t be a party without it! Face Fancies will paint until 1 p.m. Fine Tooners will create a unique memory of the day with caricatures or you can hit the Little Sunshine’s Playhouse Selfie Station!
7. Horse and carriage rides. Our friends at Prairiefire are excited to provide horse and carriage rides to our Noon Year’s Eve attendees. While you ride, enjoy hot chocolate courtesy of Costco – Overland Park.
6. Get the wiggles out. Visit the Building Toy Zone with Fat Brain Toys, or participate in the awesome Lego mini-city build brought to us by Play Well TEKnologies. Also, don’t miss the new We Rock on Wheels bus by We Rock the Spectrum featuring sensory-safe equipment that fosters the ability for all children to learn and play together. Plus, bowling! Included in your ticket price, (30-minute) session times will be first come, first serve. The good news is there will be enough spots for everyone with all lanes open until 2 p.m. Bumpers included. 😉
5. Crafts with Pintervention. Stop by the Pintervention table and make a Pinterest-worthy NYE-themed craft!
4. Dancing with Funky Mama. Our favorite singing mama in KC will perform on the main stage at 10:30 a.m. About her show, The Kansas City Star says, “Funky Mama [is] a fun, guitar-playing musician whom our daughters hold in the same high regard as Santa, the ice cream man and their own, not-so-funky mama.” After Noon Year’s Eve, you’ll be singing her songs well into the new year. We’ll also have a DJ and emcee who specializes in high energy fun, dancing and games for the entire family.
3. Cash bar. By the time you ring in the “noon year” with us, you will have been home with the little people for almost two weeks. You deserve a drink! Plus, no need to make lunch – we’ve got Pinstripes‘ pizzas (both kid and adult varieties) included in your ticket price which will save you from extra costs or searching around for a kid-friendly place to eat. Tasty blueberry muffins will be on hand for the early bird crowd.
2. Seriously family-friendly fun. We’re moms. Moms of lots of little people, so we get how hard this can be. Juggling a stroller, little people, diaper bags and a husband checking football scores on his phone? We’ve got you covered. Pull right up to the door, unload the chaos and our valet parking team will take care of the rest. If you need to bring your stroller inside, we’ll have easy stroller parking at the entrance. If you’re nursing or need to change a diaper mid-event, the ladies at Baby Love, KC’s Only Baby Fair have outfitted our nursing room with changing tables, recliners and cozy decor.
1. Milk and cookies toast. Where else can you ring in the new year with a milk and cookies toast sponsored by our friends at Emler Swim School and Decadent, a dessert bar. Oh, and 2,000 balloons falling from the sky.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Pinstripes on December 31!