We know, it’s #December. So much to do. But, don’t forget to get the new year off to a great start with fun plans for welcoming 2018! We’ve got you covered with an event for the whole family, and you’ll be done before nap time!
10. Games and activities for days. We’ll have plenty of awesome games and activities to keep you busy all morning long including the popular Grand Prize Game featuring totally awesome prizes from Prairiefire merchants. Or, choose from thousands of Legos to make your own pixel art, provided by Play Well TEKnologies. Explore music and sounds at the Echo Music Studio Soundgarden.
9. You’ll want to remember this day, so take a family selfie with fun party props thanks to Little Sunshine’s Playhouse!
8. Crafts with Pintervention. Stop by the Pintervention table and make a Pinterest-worthy NYE-themed craft!
7. Horse and carriage rides. Our friends at Prairiefire are excited to provide horse and carriage rides to our Noon Year’s Eve attendees once again. Enjoy the winter decor and cozy up with your family!
6. Get the wiggles out. Try to score a goal and spin the prize wheel with i9 Sports. Experience kid-friendly exercise with Burn Boot Camp‘s head trainer. Visit the Building Toy Zone with Fat Brain Toys, with fun for all, from babies to grandparents! For the littles, visit MyGym’s tumbling mats and burn some energy!
Plus bowling, of course! Included in your ticket price, (30-minute) session times will be reserved at check-in. The good news is there will be enough spots for everyone but early bird ticket holders do get their first choice at times! Bumpers and trendy rental shoes included. 😉
5. Princesses. We are thrilled that Moana, Princess Elsa and Belle will be joining us this year, thanks to Princess Pros, LLC. We expect we’ll see some princes and princesses bowling this year!
4. Dancing with DJ Joe. You’ve probably seen him spinning all around town. His interactive performance will you have singing and dancing into 2018.
3. Cash bar. By the time you ring in the noon year with us, you will have been home with the little people for almost two weeks. You deserve a drink! Plus, no need to make lunch – we’ve got Pinstripes’ flatbread pizzas (buffet open 10 a.m. – noon) included in your ticket price which will save you from extra costs or searching around for a kid-friendly place to eat.
2. Seriously family-friendly fun. We’re moms. Moms of lots of little people, so we get how hard this can be. Juggling a dozen cups, little people, diaper bags, the stuffed animal they refused to leave at home and a husband checking football scores on his phone? We’ve got you covered.
Pull right up to the door, unload the chaos and our valet parking team will take care of the rest. We’ve ensured our activities are diverse enough to keep both toddlers and elementary aged kids happy. We’ve limited ticket quantities to ensure you can still move about the venue without feeling stressed.
1. Milk and cookies toast. Where else can you ring in the new year with a milk and cookies toast, sponsored by our friends at Emler Swim School and Decadent, a dessert bar. Oh, and 2,000 balloons falling from the sky.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Pinstripes on December 30. Get your now tickets before we sell out!