The providers you trust with your child’s health – whether it’s the pediatrician or dentist you visit regularly, or the services you need during special seasons or situations, you want someone you can trust. Our readers often ask for recommendations for mom-approved pediatricians, dentists and other kids health providers. Together with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, we hope this guide will help you find good partners for your child’s health and wellbeing.
To inquire about including your business in this guide, please email us at [email protected]
Overland Park Regional Medical Center
When your child needs specialized care — beyond what a primary care physician can provide — you want exceptional expertise delivered in a caring, child-friendly environment. And you don’t want to wait to get the care your child needs.
That’s what you’ll find at Overland Park Regional Medical Center. Our Pediatrics team gives you and your child direct access to pediatric specialists, skilled nursing and support staff, and specialized pediatric medical services.
Why choose Pediatric Services at Overland Park Regional Medical Center?
- Comprehensive pediatric services treating newborns to teens.
- Full-service care, with treatment for minor conditions to life-threatening injuries.
- Dedicated pediatric ER – immediate care with little to no wait times.
- Johnson County’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- All board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatric specialists with more than 100 years of combined experience.
- Follow-up care with a pediatric sub-specialist within a week.
- Conveniently located just off I-435 and Quivira.
- Free, convenient, covered parking.
When your child is sick or injured, trust the expertise of Overland Park Regional Medical Center to get them back to being a kid again.
Burleson Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry
Burleson Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry is an award-winning provider of children’s dental care. With multiple convenient locations throughout Missouri, Dr. Burleson and his team strive to improve children’s lives by promoting parent education and healthy choices from a young age. A lifetime of strong dental health habits begins with your child’s first tooth. Ensure their healthiest smile and schedule an appointment today!
Olathe Health Pediatrics
Galbrecht Eye Care
Center for Allergy & Immunology
From exceptional wellness care to same-day sick visits, Pediatric Associates is the one place to find the health care your child needs. Want an appointment today? You got it. Holidays and weekends? No problem. Have a question after hours? Reach one of our physicians by phone. Choose Pediatric Associates to experience excellence in pediatric care. Visit one of our locations to learn more.
Pediatric Smiles Dentistry specializes in providing quality, full-service dental care to children and patients with special needs in a “child-friendly” environment. Dr. Francois and his team focus on preventive child-focused care to help each child grow a healthy smile that will last a lifetime, as well as proactive and emergency dental care for kids when needed. We’re passionate about education for both parents and the children we serve. From the moment you call our office to schedule your child’s appointment, we strive to make you feel welcome. We are always available to answer your questions about treatment options and to talk with you about which are right for your child’s oral health needs.
Priority Care Pediatrics
The specific health choices you and your youngster make are crucial and essential to living a happy life. At Priority Care Pediatrics, we are dedicated to providing your kids with the best possible health care while creating a fun and inviting environment. We understand how overwhelming it can be when a child is sick, that is why we offer same-day appointments and after-hours consultations. Take advantage of our flexible appointment scheduling so you can avoid time-consuming and costly visits to urgent care. Whether your kid needs a quick sports physical or mental health services, Priority Care Pediatrics is the best choice for your family. Partnering with Families. Caring for Kids. Schedule an appointment today!
Strand by Strand
Strand by Strand is a head lice awareness and treatment clinic that provides an individual and families with professional, confident and effective lice education and removal. Our clinic is child-friendly, inviting, comfortable, safe and friendly. We are certified in The Shepherd Method of lice removal and our process is 100% effective and guaranteed.
We offer two free follow up appointments to ensure all evidence has been removed and no re-infestation has occurred. We answer our phones 365 days a year and ensure that we’ll be available to help take the stress out of a stressful situation.
Prairie Pediatric Dentistry
Pediatric Care Specialists
At Pediatric Care Specialists, we offer many services in one convenient south Overland Park location-across the street from Saint Luke’s South Hospital
Seven board certified pediatricians in an established practice for more than 30 years, with most taking new patients; Walk-in hours, same-day-sick appointments and Saturday morning hours by appointment; Newborn Care team that includes a lactation consultant; Skilled phone triage nurses available to personally take your calls; In-house lab services with experienced lab technician
KCAA is Kansas City’s premier provider of allergy and asthma care. With three locations in the metropolitan area, we are the area’s largest private practice allergy and asthma medical group having served Kansas City since 1979. We provide allergy injections at each of our locations and offer extended weekday and Saturday hours to ensure that you can receive the care you deserve when you need it most. KCAA offers many procedures and services, including: allergy skin testing for environmental allergens and food, exercise challenge testing, food challenges, local anesthetic testing, venom testing, oral immunotherapy desensitization for food allergies, and infusion treatments for immunodeficiency. We use a team approach to work closely with your primary care physician.
Therapists at Beyond Function provide a unique, personalized experience for you and your child! Sensory and feeding disorders can cause big disruptions in child development. Occupational therapy can help! You will not have to wait weeks or months for an initial visit, and we accept most insurance plans. Call today!
EASTERN JACKSON COUNTY
- College Park Family Care Center-119th Street
- College Park Family Care Center-Lenexa
- College Park Family Care Center-Olathe
- College Park Family Care Center-Olathe Murlen
- College Park Family Care Center-Olathe Northwest
- College Park Family Care Center-OP
- College Park Family Care Center-Stanley
- Family Health Medical Group
- Olathe Health Family Medicine-Gardner
- Olathe Health Family Medicine-Hedge Lane
- Olathe Health Family Medicine-Olathe Medical Center
- Town Plaza Family Practice
- Family Health Specialists of Lee’s Summit
- Family Care at Arbor Walk
- Lee’s Summit Family Care: Murray Roa
- Lee’s Summit Family Care: Lakewood
- Heartland Primary Care (Lenexa)
- Johnson Country Pediatrics (75th and Antioch)
- Leawood Pediatrics (Nall and College)
- Olathe Health Pediatrics – College Point
- Olathe Health Pediatrics – Olathe
- Olathe Health Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
- Pediatric Partners (135th and Metcalf)
- Premier Pediatrics (College and Antioch)
- Shawnee Mission Pediatrics (Merriam)
- Village Pediatrics (83rd and Mission)
KANSAS CITY – NORTHLAND