From conception to postpartum, pregnancy to menopause, women’s healthcare needs are varied. Our readers often ask for recommendations for mom-approved providers that will help them keep their health a priority. Together with HCA Midwest Health, we hope this guide will help you find good partners for your own health and wellbeing.
To inquire about including your business in this guide, please email us at [email protected]
HCA Midwest Health
Every pregnancy is unique. Your experience should be, too.
Design your birthing experience with HCA Midwest Health – Kansas City’s largest network and recognized leader in healthcare. We have hospitals across the Kansas City area, to keep you close to home, as you deliver your new arrival.
Besides offering spacious, private maternity and birthing suites, gourmet meals and complimentary valet parking, we believe every birthing experience should be unique. HCA Midwest Health offers a customized experience with thoughtful amenities so you can have the delivery unique to your wants and needs.
Why choose HCA Midwest Health?
- 4 delivering hospitals across Kansas City — Centerpoint Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center, Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Research Medical Center
- The region’s most advanced Maternal-Fetal Health Center supporting high-risk pregnancies
- 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Units, including a Level III NICU at Overland Park Regional Medical Center — Johnson County’s most advanced NICU.
- Childbirth 101, a free app for important information and fun extras for every stage of pregnancy, birth and beyond. It features an appointment tracker, a kick counter, a feeding log and more
- Spa tubs for labor and other low intervention birthing techniques
- The region’s largest network of certified nurse-midwives
- Enhanced security for newborns
- Maternity Nurse Navigation to help answer your questions
- A full array of prenatal classes through Healthy Arrivals, including fitness classes
- Free breastfeeding support groups
- Fertility counseling and the latest technology for diagnosing and treating conditions that can interfere with your plans to become pregnant
- Kansas City’s only Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
Visit hcamidwest.com/uniquedelivery to find a Doctor or Midwife, take a virtual tour of our birth centers, match your preferred amenities to one of our four birth centers, download Childbirth 101, make an appointment with a Maternity Navigator and more.
The Birth Place - Olathe Medical Center
Kansas City ObGyn
Blue Sky Fertility
Diagnostic Imaging Centers, P.A.
You may not realize it, but those around you notice your good health practices. Diagnostic Imaging Centers offers annual screening mammograms when you are well, or an x-ray when you or one of your children are injured. We provide high-quality, cutting-edge care at 8 locations throughout the metro, plus mammography on the go in our Mobile 3D Mammography Coach. You can expect same-day results on most mammograms, because we know that test can be anxiety-ridden and concerning. We also offer walk-in appointments on exams such as x-ray and ultrasound. You will save 30-60% on imaging costs at our clinics, compared to the costs of local hospitals.
Premier Vein and Body by Schwartz
Foundational Concepts Specialty Physical Therapy
Vein Care Center
Women's Clinic of Johnson County
Our Mission at Women’s Clinic of Johnson County is dedicated exclusively to the practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology, to include adolescent care, reproductive care and menopausal care. The Practice provides state-of-the-art, quality, cost effective care to women in the greater Kansas City Area. Our physicians deliver at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Menorah Medical Center and Olathe Medical Center and have offices on campus next to each hospital.
Midwife Partners in Women's Wellness, LLC
Julie and Kara are now offering homebirth! We invite you to experience what an independently owned nurse-midwife service can provide. We create a warm and inviting space for our families in our office and truly respect their choices in pregnancy and birth. Please visit our Facebook page for more information about our practice. We hope to see you soon!
Northland Women's Health Care
EXPERT WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE IN KANSAS CITY
Northland Women’s Health Care, P.C. was established in 1987. Through the years, we have consistently grown and currently have eight providers, all female. We are “Women Caring for Women” and pride ourselves on always providing the highest-quality health care. We are located on the campus of St. Luke’s Northland Hospital and have hospital privileges at this one facility. We provide personalized care to our patients and focus on their lifelong women’s health needs.
Women Caring For Women.